TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Orders will be despatched on a pre-payment basis by credit or debit card or by BACS.
We accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards and any debit cards. A charge of 1% is made for payment by credit card but debit card and BACS transactions do not attract a fee. For account customers only, cheques that require representation will incur a £20 charge. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue invoices. Please adhere to our credit terms to avoid delay in receiving orders.
2. All prices are exclusive of VAT. Prices ruling at date of invoice.
3. The carriage paid threshold is £300 exlusive of VAT for all mainland UK addresses except the Scottish Highlands. We are happy to accept orders below the carriage paid value but a handling charge will apply. For addresses in the Scottish Highlands the carriage paid threshold is £500. Orders under this value will be charged the cost of transport.
4. Babybase Limited retains title of the goods until payment has been received in full.
5. Claims for shortages and damaged goods must be made in writing (preferably by email) within 3 days of delivery and must be noted on carrier's delivery docket/machine.
6. Returns can only be received by arrangement. Please email or fax details and we will issue authorisation for return. Goods returned without prior authorisation will not be accepted. A restocking charge of 10% may be made if we agree to take back unwanted items.
7. Direct Despatch: Drop shipments under carriage paid value will be charged a handling fee. When we deliver direct to your customer our terms and conditions regarding acceptance of delivery still apply. Please ensure your customer notes delivery damage/shortage on the carrier's docket/machine or claims will not be accepted. We do not undertake to collect goods from your customer if they change their mind about their order. Their contract is always with you. Drop shipments can only be made to UK mainland addresses - we do not dropship to Northern Ireland or the Scottish Highlands and Islands. Carriage will be charged on orders sent directly from the manufacturer to your customer at the rate set by the manufacturer regardless of order value.
8. Goods that are found to be faulty when returned to us will be credited togther with reasonable carriage costs from you to us. We do not undertake to send out replacements.